BENEFITS OF NOVAMEAL
A Complete Package
NovaMeal provides many nutrient components all in one package, providing a better value from feedstuffs, ultimately saving money.
All of these benefits make NovaMeal the NEXT revolution of nutrient technology.
- High amounts of digestible protein and fiber to the dairy cow’s diet with a low level of unsaturated fat.
- High levels of rumen undegradable protein which is more digestible and absorbable than other plant proteins. If protein isn’t absorbed in the small intestine, it is like throwing money out the back end.
- Consistent nutrient supply – she will produce more milk and milk components.
- Reduce feed costs by replacing higher cost proteins and providing more nutrients to the cow.
- May also improve milk components.
- And with increased inclusion rates, this package of high quality nutrients results in improved income over feed costs.
"I get components every time with 3 lbs of NovaMeal."
"We are very happy with the results of NovaMeal and will definitely continue to use the product in our rations."
“By being a consistent source of protein, it has allowed us to make money on components in ways we couldn’t before.”
“We replaced all our canola with NovaMeal about a year ago. With the substantial savings in our feed cost while keeping the same production, it is a huge win for us!”
“We’ve saved on feed costs since adding NovaMeal into our diets and maintained good milk flow and components. We have been feeding it for over a year and our cows tell us it works.”
“I reformulated rations to include NovaMeal at 5 dairies in Central Texas, with inclusions between 3–6 pounds. The dairies are saving 15-20¢ per head, per day. We are very pleased to be able to reduce ration costs”.
"Since feeding NovaMeal at my 240 head dairy, my savings have averaged $25,000 per year and butterfat has improved from 4 to 4.5%. NovaMeal lowered my feed costs and fit easily into my rations."
"NovaMeal is an excellent product. We have been using it for about 6 months now. It has reduced our feed costs, is an excellent nutritional value, and our experience says it can save other farmers money."